CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Crib has arrived!

Our crib has been on backorder and that made me nervous.  Even though we have a bassinet for him to sleep in the first couple of months, I still feel the need to have everything in there and put together before he comes.  We got it all put together Thursday night.  It turned out better than I expected.  We ordered it online without seeing it in person.  We don't have a mattress for it yet but that's okay.  I still like it.  I decided to put the toys in it for now so someone, eh hem, can't get to them.  Apparently that doesn't work because someone just brought me Larry the Cucumber.  How did he do that?  Anyway, here are some more photos of the progress.  The room is slowly coming together.  I cannot wait until I have my shower in June and then we will really get things put together.

The crib...
Finally filling the big empty hole in the room...
Full of friends already.
This one turned out darker than I thought.  Bummer.
The dresser that is going to double as the changer.

0 comments: