CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Progress on the Nursery

Our yard sale was a success and now we have space for baby.  Here are some photos of the progress we are making, slowly but surely.
This is what the nursery used to be.  Daddy's drum room and over all man cave.



The boys, savoring their last moments in their room.

The clean slate, where the drums used to live.


Someone was fast asleep while we painted.  I thought he looked cute when he woke up.
"Hey you guys, what are you doing to MY room?"



We have the dresser now but the crib is backordered until May.  I sure hope it gets here on time!


Daddy worked hard assembling the dresser.  I gave him a turn in my chair. 
 Steve bought it for me for my birthday yesterday.  He and Elwood approve.

The room already looks dramatically different and much better in my opinion.  Now we just need a few more things and we should be all ready! (I know, that's what I think right?)

I think someone still thinks it's his room.

3 comments:

The Aguilars said...

The room looks great!! And you look wonderful too!

Jennifer Kelleher Schmidt said...

aw, thanks.

The Cissells said...

The room is beautiful. It looks so relaxing. You look great. We are getting so excited.