Well, as everyone knows by now, I'm pregnant. Actually, 25 weeks pregnant today. Steve and I are very excited. We know that we are having a little boy and couldn't be happier. We are already so much in love with the little guy and he doesn't even have a name yet. I am still working part time at the Artisan Club in Celebration. I work between 20 and 30 hours a week which is perfect for me and my aching body right now. I am planning to work for as long as I can. Luckily, I have had very good health so far and the doctor has no concerns about me being on my feet all day in a kitchen just yet. I am trying to get back into blogging a bit more regularly now because there are so many things going on that we want to share. I don't have tons of time right now to upload 300 photos but they will be coming soon. For now, Steve, Elwood and I are doing well and are preparing for the new baby. We have lots of work to do, both on the house and the dune buggy. We have a short timeline to finish that thing now since the baby is due on July 3rd. We definitely hope to be finished by then.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
A much needed update
Our "first born son" being just so darn cute
for a while the last week of February. Can't wait till the
little guy is big enough to cruise!
That's all for me for now. I'm going to go help Steve some more on the dune buggy. Check the other blog for all those updates!
Be back soon, I promise...
Posted by Jennifer Kelleher Schmidt at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment