CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cruising again.

Steve and I were very fortunate to go on another cruise this week.  We sailed on the Disney Wonder from April 20-24th.  

                                         
It was awesome.  We sailed to Nassau and then to Disney's Castaway Cay.  We were able to stay at Castaway Cay for two days instead of the second day being at sea because they were doing some painting and scrubbing on the boat.  The weather was great the whole time.  It never rained and wasn't too hot.  We sailed with Mom and Dad Schmidt and Suzie and JD.                                                                        
                                              
It was great to have to whole family together.  We were able to relax a lot and take naps everyday and get some much needed fun in the sun.
               
              Steve and I sailing on Castaway Cay.

      
All in all, it has been a great couple of weeks.  Friday the 11th was my birthday and for the first time in years, I was able to celebrate on my Birthday with my family.  Steve, Elwood and I went to my Mom and Dad's house for her famous lasagna and cake.  Mom and Dad Schmidt and Suzie came. Grandma and Grandpa Weiss and Heather and Donald and Sparrow came too.  We missed you Ashley.  :(  
  
                                          Suzie and Elwood

                             
                  Elwood really wanted some cake!

It was a great couple of weeks and it seems like the month of April went by so fast. As some of you may know, I crashed my car a couple of weeks ago.  Hopefully it will be out of the shop tomorrow.  Yay!  I'm okay, just bad luck I guess.  Luckily, all the damage was on my car.  I also start working my new job next week.  I have dropped down to part time at Disney and have transferred back to recreation as a pool attendant.  I'm going to be working at Disney two or three days a week and at the Artisan club in Celebration as a cook the other days of the week.  I now have two part time jobs but at least I like them both.  I hope I am able to work out my schedule so that I don't work too much now.  So far my 25th year is going really well.  Even though I crashed my car and had to say goodbye to some great people at Caribbean Beach, I know I have made many lasting friendships that I will carry with me a long time.  I feel like I am in a really good place right now.  More to come...

1 comments:

The Aguilars said...

The cruise looks like it was beautiful! I wanna go!!