CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hmm, Blogging!

As some of you know, I have started a blog page for Steve and I displaying our dune buggy project.  I realized that I had much more to say and decided to get my own page going.  This will be the place to check out everything else that is going on in the Schmidt life.  I am very excited because Steve and I are leaving for our friends' wedding cruise on Friday.  I love to cruise.  Steve and I could really use a break.  It has been a very busy year for us and as you may know, our families were on our honeymoon or "familymoon" as we are calling it now.  I hope we have some time just to ourselves on this trip and have a fantastic time.  I just wish it was longer than just three days!  

Today I am taking Elwood to the doggie spa to get a bath, teeth cleaning and pedicure.  Surprisingly, he really loves going.  He hates doing all those things at home but for some reason at the spa, he can't get enough.  He has to get all pretty cause he is 
going to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house this weekend while we are on the cruise.  

Well, unfortunately I have to run a bunch of errands now in preparation for the trip and hopefully catch a nap because I'm going out with some friends tonight and I have a feeling it will be a late night...

0 comments: